We are a busy brewpub looking for a dedicated, organized dishwasher who enjoys working as part of a team in a fast paced environment. The Dishwasher’s duties include removing soiled trays and flatware from tables, washing them thoroughly, restocking items as needed, unloading delivery trucks, helping prepare cook stations, cleaning appliances and machines, emptying and cleaning trash receptacles, and other duties, as needed.
To be successful as a Dishwasher, you should be a committed, communicative team player with excellent time management skills. You should be able to prioritize tasks in a busy setting and adhere to all food safety regulations and procedures.
· Bussing tables, washing dishes, pots, pans, and flatware as needed; Store clean dishes, glasses and equipment appropriately
· Ensuring there are always enough clean dishes, glasses and utensils, especially during peak hours
· Preparing dining areas and kitchen for next shift by cleaning and restocking dining areas and cook stations
· Cleaning machines and appliances used in the kitchen, such as tea makers, pots, and pans, mixers, etc
· Unloading and storing deliveries
· Sweeping and mopping floors, especially in the event that items are broken or spilled
· Taking out the trash
· Supporting other restaurant staff members by assisting with other tasks, as needed
· Reporting kitchen accidents or violations of food safety codes and procedures
· High School Diploma is a plus
· Minimal work experience required
· Strong problem solving and communication skills
· Exceptional time management skills
· Ability to follow instructions and help with various tasks, as needed
· Ability to stand or walk for long periods of time and lift at least 20 pounds
· Willingness to comply with all food safety procedures
If you are interested in applying for this position, and meet the necessary requirements, please
1. Click on the employment application
2. Download the application to your computer
3. Open the application in a browser to complete, then save as a .pdf
4. Forward the .pdf, and your resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in working part-time hours please indicate that on your application and in the email.
NOTE: Applications submitted to the email address above will be considered.
No phone calls or messaging please. We WILL NOT accept applications dropped off at the brew pub.