Social media coordinator
Job Description for Social Media Coordinator
We are looking for a talented and versatile Social Media Coordinator to administer our social media accounts and develop our marketing materials in an ever changing and dynamic role.
As a Social Media Coordinator, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. You should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement. As Social Media Coordinator, you will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals. In addition to Social Media, you should be able to create and design unique marketing materials that reflect our establishment’s image to include event fliers, brewpub menus, promotions, and ads. You should be able to work closely with other team members and effectively communicate with the public.
This role is constantly evolving while we grow as a new business. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter and can take ownership of this role and all that it has to offer.
Social Media Coordinator Responsibilities:
· Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
· Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
· Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
· Generate and edit marketing materials such as event fliers, brewpub menus, and Ads.
· Collaborate with other team members to ensure brand consistency
· Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
· Oversee all accounts associated with business to include Facebook, Instagram, Business Website, Google, and Yelp
· Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Social Media Coordinator Requirements:
· Proven work experience as a Social media coordinator
· Hands on experience in content management
· Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
· Familiarity with web design
· Excellent communication skills
· Analytical and multitasking skills
· Restaurant experience a plus
· High School diploma or equivalent
If you are interested in applying for this position, and meet the necessary requirements, please
1. Click on the employment application
2. Download the application to your computer
3. Open the application in a browser to complete, then save as a .pdf
4. Forward the .pdf and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in working part-time hours please indicate that on your application and in the email.
NOTE: Applications submitted to the email address above will be considered.
No phone calls or messaging please. We WILL NOT accept applications dropped off at the brew pub.